Patch was made in mind to be integrated in main tree because it requires some changes on the core:
Maybe the right way to share would be to create a parallel
1.2-nestedset (or something else) branch in which I could commit my job, improve it, fix it before you can merge it with main 1.2 officiel branch.
- database.xsd was updated to support some new attributes in schema.xml
- In fact, I replaced isTree by treeMode in Table attribute to support several mode
- I added some Column attribute to target left and right fields
- PropelOMTask.php was modified to managed the new treeMode and call the new builder I added when needed
- Column.php and
Table.php to handle their new attributes
- OMBuilder.php to handle new attributes and builder getter as it is done for Node builder
Moreover, it could be more easy to develop the same patch for
On 12/18/06, Hans Lellelid <email@example.com> wrote:
Depending on what it is you've been creating, I think we can either add
it to contrib or integrate it into main tree. My preference would be to
add it to the contrib directory in SVN. I can get you an SVN account if
you don't have one yet (please email offlist w/ desired username).