I forgot the main : I obviously made some specific NestedSet builder for Base classes and Stub classes ...
Patch was made in mind to be integrated in main tree because it requires some changes on the core:
Maybe the right way to share would be to create a parallel 1.2-nestedset (or something else) branch in which I could commit my job, improve it, fix it before you can merge it with main 1.2 officiel branch.
- database.xsd was updated to support some new attributes in schema.xml
- In fact, I replaced isTree by treeMode in Table attribute to support several mode
- I added some Column attribute to target left and right fields
- PropelOMTask.php was modified to managed the new treeMode and call the new builder I added when needed
- Column.php and Table.php to handle their new attributes
- OMBuilder.php to handle new attributes and builder getter as it is done for Node builder
Moreover, it could be more easy to develop the same patch for 1.3 then...On 12/18/06, Hans Lellelid < firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Hi Eric,
Depending on what it is you've been creating, I think we can either add
it to contrib or integrate it into main tree. My preference would be to
add it to the contrib directory in SVN. I can get you an SVN account if
you don't have one yet (please email offlist w/ desired username).