Login | Register
My pages Projects Community openCollabNet

propel
Reply to message

* = Required fields
* Subject
* Body
Attachments
Send reply to
Topic
Author (directly in email)
Please type the letters in the image above.

Original message

Author Eric Fredj <eofredj@gmail.com>
Full name Eric Fredj <eofredj@gmail.com>
Date 2007-10-28 04:33:50 PDT
Message Ok.
I will explain my strategy.
I branch 1.3/ to heltem/ and then I applied all
david-multi_nested_set_tables/ branch changes on heltem/ to make easy
the future. merge

However, I saw many things which were buggy so I fixed some of them.

About sfPropel .... Plugin API, they got our API and added some methods
which made sense to me (insertAsParentOf(), ..) , so I integrated them
and some of ours was not yet implemented or were unuseful so I removed them.
And I added a parent attribute which made sense to me to simplify some
of our methods.

Moreover, I cleaned most of modifiers (static, public, etc.)

If you make a diff between yours and mine, I think changes are really
light and most of them are about 1.3 merge ....

I think the task now is to merge heltem/ and 1.3
Here is attached the patch for that.

My goal was really to make your merge task easy, David.

David Zülke a écrit :
> Okay... but I don't think we should start changing things just so it
> fits symfony more nicely. I don't remember changing method names in my
> branch, and we should keep it like that.
>
>
> David